1. Log in to your Seller Central account.
2. Go to the Reports drop down menu.
3. Select Fulfillment.
4. On the left hand sidebar, under the Inventory heading, select the Show More link.
5. Click on Inventory Health.
6. Scroll over until you see the column “Estimated Long-Term Storage Fee (365+ Days)”.
7. Scroll down the column to see the fees.
If you have a lot of inventory and don’t want to click through page by page, try the following steps:
3. Download – this opens a text file with all of your info. To make it easier to read, select all and copy.
4. Paste into first cell of the blank spreadsheet; it should populate all the columns with the header labels at the top.
5. For a quick glance at the 12-month storage fees to be assessed on August 15, 2015, click the cell labeled AN at the top.
6. While that cell is selected, look at the bottom right corner for “Sum”. That amount is the projected long-term storage fee you’ll be assessed on August 15, 2015, based on Amazon’s projections. You can also see the estimated 6-month fees by doing the same with cell labeled AU. You can also just scroll down line by line to figure out which inventory units have associated charges.
I hope that helps you get a handle on your fees. There’s still time to place removal and disposal orders to prevent fee assessment on your Amazon FBA selling business.